Search The Hippocampus

Monday 25 June 2012

DIY Monday: Because I was too lazy to do last Thursday or Tuesday

Okay guys, seriously, I PROMISE I will get back to DIY THURSDAY! I have just been swamped in work lately, so I barely get any time to try any crafts on Thursday afternoons :( And I would never post a craft on my page without trying it out for you guys first, just to make sure it is not a dud! Soooooo, in the spirit of the upcoming Fourth of July Celebrations, I decided to look up some sweet ways for my little brother to light up the night without burning the house down by using fireworks! This is what I  found:


Glow in the dark mason jars!
:)




Photo credit goes out to Lissy Laricchia at her blog From Panka with Love

Super easy to make, instructions for the project can be found here


No comments:

Post a Comment