Search The Hippocampus

Monday, 13 August 2012

Honey, I'm hoooooooome!

I am alive.

For all those who were unsure (due to my complete absence from the blogosphere) I am indeed alive and very very well! These last few weeks of summer have been hectic to say the least: getting together my job at the hospital; finishing up final exams and homework for classes; attempting to pack up all my belongings to move back into the dorm. I've been busy guys. But that is no excuse for my prolonged abandonment, and I assure you, new articles/posts will be coming out soon! Continue emailing me and leaving comments about topics you want to hear about, and I'll start writing again soon!
  Ciao for now ;)
         Pearl

3 comments:

  1. What's your twitter page? Do you have one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along.I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    Please don't forget to visit My Blog
    Best Android
    KitKat Launcher
    Big Launcher
    Anti Virus Apk
    YouTube Downloader Pro Apk
    MyniLyrics For Android
    http://tamboenman.blogspot.com
    Thankyou ;)

    ReplyDelete